The P90X workout is an extreme 90 day fitness program developed by workout guru Tony Horton and Beach body. This intense home exercise program combines cardio workouts, weight and resistance training, yoga, plyometric, and stretching routines to improve coordination, flexibility, and strength.
No workout program would be complete without a healthy and effective nutrition plan, and this system delivers. The P90X Nutrition Plan is a 3-phase eating program (Fat Shredder, Energy Booster, and Endurance Maximizer) that was specifically designed to work in tandem with the exercise routines. It provides the best combination of health food needed to satisfy the body’s increased energy requirements each step along the way.
So what makes the P90X exercise program better than every other system out there? Two words: Muscle Confusion. By mixing in an extensive variety of workouts and routines into the program, P90X continually challenges the body’s muscles and literally forces them to grow. As a result, you’ll avoid the dreaded “workout plateau” and see better and faster results.
Last but not least, with P90X you can drop those expensive gym and fitness club memberships for good. P90X makes use of your body’s own weight along with the P90X Chin-Up Bar, dumbbells, and resistance bands to deliver extremely challenging and ultra-effective workouts from home.
How does P90X work?
P90X prides itself on a system called “Muscle Confusion.” The concept of muscle confusion is basically not allowing your body to get familiar with doing the same fitness routines again and again cause a plateau effect. P90X is always introducing new moves, new techniques, like different styles of push-ups, to insure that your muscles will never get used to doing just one routine.
P90X Nutrition Guide
To every great workout plan there is a great nutritional guide. When you buy P90X you will receive a 3-phase nutrition plan. This nutritional plan is just as critical to your success as doing the exercises themselves. The three phases are specifically calculated to correspond with your workout.
– Phase one: is fat shredding, eating high-protein foods that will offer strength to your muscles, while your body is burning fat.
– Phase two: will boost your energy by integrating carbohydrates and foods with low-fat but high in protein to make sure your body is performing at its energy peak.
– Phase three: will introduce more complex carbohydrates so that your body will have the endurance to complete the P90X DVD’s. Each phase will act as fuel for your body, allowing your body to do at its greatest ability. And best of all you get a p90x calendar to keep track of your progress so you never get lost.
What else can you do to meet maximum performance?
Power 90X also has a variety of supplements called P90X Peak Performance. There is a recovery formula, to help reduce muscle soreness. A health formula, multi-vitamins to help your strength and energy, and protein bars to maximize your performance.
- P90X vs. P90X2 – what is the difference? (coachcrystalspadawan.wordpress.com)
- P90X – Bands or Chair Assist? (coachcrystalspadawan.wordpress.com)
- P90x Personal Health And Fitness Center (boldstate.com)
- P90X Report on X Stretch your muscles Workout Movie (boldstate.com)
- P90X2: The Next P90X DVD Series Base Kit (after50health.com)
- Could P90X or TRX Turn You Into Captain America, First Avenger? (savings.com)
- P90X Workout Secrets (balancedhealthblueprint.com)